10 Dec, 2023 05:04:31
Wheelie Bin Store 152 - Wooden Slatted, FSC® Certified
This amazing value bin store is designed to neatly cover a single wheelie bin. The practical design features a top hinged lid and a side hinged front door to ensure easy access. All timber is FSC® certified. Attractive features include slatted cladding to the front and sides. The main framing is strong ex 3"x1" timber. Another quality feature is the powder coated steel threshold for greater rigidity with minimal upstand to ensure ease of use. Preservative treatment is also included. Large prefabricated panels simplify the installation. Instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 13th December.
The prices include courier delivery in mainland England, Wales and southern Scotland. Elsewhere delivery is a few days slower at extra cost. When you order please select the earliest available day or any other weekday but please allow a few days extra in case of delay. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Single Wheelie Bin Store||£149|
- Specifically designed for wheelie bin storage with no timber floor to provide easier access
- All timber used in the construction of this product originates from sustainable forests
- FSC 100%, FSC certified timber throughout, certificate code INT-COC-003944, licence number FSC-C109654
- To verify our FSC membership visit the FSC Member Search and search for Summer Garden
- All timber treated with a light coloured preservative
- Easily painted in any other colour of your choice
- For best results a top coat is recommended soon after installation
- All timber construction with no chipboard, plywood, OSB or other man made boards or sheet materials
- Attractive slatted design features gaps to provide ventilation for hygienic reasons
- Unusually narrow gaps ensure an effective screen with an attractive overall appearance
- Side hinged front door included with sliding bolt
- Top hinged lid with securing chain included
- Attractive horizontal timber slats to the front and both sides with narrow gaps
- Attractive horizontal timber slats to the lid with narrow gaps
- Timber diagonal bracing at the rear in lieu of slats to provide greater rigidity
- Designed to suit a location against a wall or a boarded fence
- A flat, solid base is recommended, such as concrete, slabs or decking
- Reversible doors, can be hinged on either side to ensure maximum opening width, helps to ensure easier access in a tight corner
- 34mm wide black powder coated steel threshold with minimal upstand and pre drilled holes
- 60mm x 20mm main framing (ex 3" x 1")
- 42mm x 20mm roof framing (ex 2" x 1")
- 48mm x 10mm slats to walls (ex 2")
- Side panels 805mm wide x 1140-1180mm high
- Door 605mm wide x 1035mm high
- Accommodates standard 240 litre wheelie bins
- Also accommodates smaller 140 litre and 180 litre wheelie bins
- Does not accommodate 360 litre wheelie bins
- Clear opening width approximately 2'0" (600mm)
- Clear opening height approximately 3'9" (1140mm)
- Overall depth approximately 2'8" (805mm)
- Overall width approximately 2'2" (665mm)
- Overall height approximately 3'11" (1190mm)
- These wheelie bin stores are easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
- Prefabricated panels makes installation easier
FSC® CERTIFIED TIMBER: This product is FSC certified. Our FSC licence number is FSC-C109654. Our FSC chain of custody certificate code is INT-COC-003944. To verify our FSC membership visit the FSC Member Search and search for Summer Garden. Please note that a valid FSC claim must always be specific to an individual product. If you want an FSC certified product it must be described as FSC 100% or FSC Mix Credit or FSC Mix 70% and accompanied by a valid licence number and certificate code from a genuine FSC member. Any other claim is invalid.
ABOUT THE FSC®: The FSC or Forest Stewardship Council is a non profit international organization which promotes responsible forest management throughout the world. Since it was established in 1994 the FSC has certified over 190 million acres of forest worldwide in over 80 countries. The FSC confirms that the forest is being managed in a way that preserves the natural ecosystem and benefits the lives of local people and workers but also sustains economic viablility. FSC certification ensures that forests around the world are responsibly managed by protecting plant and animal species, the rights of indigenous people and the safety of forest workers. FSC chain of custody certification verifies that FSC-certified material has been identified and separated from non-certified and non-controlled material at every step throughout the supply chain.
WHEELIE BIN SIZES: Our bin stores are designed to accommodate the standard 240 litre wheelie bins issued by councils around England, Scotland and Wales. These are normally very similar in design and size. Typically a 240 litre wheelie bin is around 1060mm high, 575mm wide and 730mm deep. Our bin stores will also accommodate smaller 140 litre and 180 litre wheelie bins, which are normally similar in height and around 75mm narrower. The 140 litre wheelie bin is only around 550mm deep and the 180 litre bin is around 740mm deep. However, our bin stores do not normally accommodate the larger 360 litre wheelie bins which are sometimes available, often on request. A 360 litre wheelie bin is normally within an inch of the standard height and width, but much deeper at around 875mm. If you want to check your wheelie bin, the storage capacity in litres is normally embossed on the lid.
- Base anchor kits
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
BASE ANCHORS: Our base anchor kits are designed to fix your bin store firmly into a concrete or paving base. Sufficient brackets and fixings are supplied to securely fix the bin store down into the base at the front and rear. At the rear, the kit includes enough brackets and fixings to fix each prefabricated panel down into the base with hammer fixings. At the front, the kit includes sufficient hammer fixings to fix down the substantial steel ground supports which are supplied with the bin store. The brackets feature pre-drilled holes. Drill bits are not included. If you plan to fix your bin store into a timber or decking base you should replace the hammer fixings with woodscrews.
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for two coats on an 8'x10' shed or an 8'x8' log cabin. Ten litres is enough for three coats on a 10'x16' shed or a 12'x10' log cabin. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow.
WATERPROOF COLOUR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: This advanced water-based microprous timber treatment uses the latest high-tech nanotechnology to create a long-lasting waterproof wood coating that is environmentally friendly. It is suitable for use on all softwood and hardwood products and is especially recommended for use on pressure treated timber, including sheds, summerhouses, gazebos, fencing and garden furniture. This timber treatment will colour, protect and enhance your exterior wood. It contains a mould inhibitor to protect the coating and can be used on all outside and inside timber. It gives a traditional matt wood stain finish in a range of natural colours. It can easily be applied by sprayer, brush or roller. It is recommended that the second coat is applied as soon as the first coat is touch dry. We advise for ultimate performance the timber has a wood preservative pre-treatment. For the first treatment, two coats are recommended and will give a traditional wood stain finish that is long lasting. A further coat is recommended every 2-5 years. One litre covers approximately 10-12 square metres. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. On average five litres covers a 12x8 shed with two coats and ten litres covers a 10x20 with three coats. It is recommended that 2 coats be applied. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The appearance of colours and shades may vary between different screens or devices. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the polyurethane clear seal. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average five litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on a 12'x12' floor, two coats on the walls of an 8'x8' log cabin or one coat on the walls of a 12'x16' log cabin. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden shed available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your garden shed we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- The driver can normally unload your garden shed at the kerbside without assistance even if it is heavy. At most sites the driver can normally carry all but the heaviest parcels into the back garden unaided but it may not be possible to carry all heavy parcels to your preferred place, especially if there are steps or other obstructions.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: Over 90% delivered on time, less than 5% of deliveries reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. Although larger and heavier than the average size parcel, we consistently deliver these parcels on time with very little loss or damage.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just email us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.
Features and Accessories
DIY preservative - waterproof clear seal
SHEDS - Base for Timber Floor - Eco-grid base, 200 tonnes per m2, fully paved
DIY preservative - microporous - 3 star
DIY preservative - microporous - 4 star
DIY preservative - microporous - 5 star
Base anchors - fixing down kits