Click this messge to hide it.
Heavy Duty Garden Edging 480 - Contemporary, Maintenance Free
This heavy duty edging is suitable for driveways and areas with sharp aggregates or compacted hardcore, in addition to lighter applications such as lawn and border edging. It is maintenance free, 100% recycled and available in many sizes from 5 linear metres to over 100 metres. The minimum order is 5 linear metres and you can add as many extra metres as you need to avoid waste. The sleek modern lines neatly separate different landscaping surfaces such as different coloured stone and aggregates but also makes a strong and effective lawn edging which can withstand heavy mowers. The plain black face is 60mm high and 5mm thick with strong supporting buttresses at 100mm (4") centres. A full length rear brace keeps the edging straight and completely rigid or it can be cut to form circles and arcs. Each piece is 1 metre long (3'3") with 5 larger fixing holes to suit our heavy duty plastic pins and 6 smaller holes to suit our galvanized steel pegs.
- Virtually maintenance free
- 100% recycled, polypropylene/polyethylene mix, free from heavy metals
- Suitable for heavy duty use in driveways and patios with sharp aggregates and compacted hardcore
- Suitable for intricate patterns with aggregates, stone and other landscaping materials
- Also suitable for lighter uses such as lawn, path or border edging
- Black face 60mm high and 5mm thick
- Contemporary design, plain and featureless when viewed from the side, ultra slim when viewed from above
- Strong supporting buttresses at 100mm (4") centres, 15mm wide with 5mm thick walls and integral fixing points
- Rear brace 10mm wide and 5mm thick, keeps the edging straight and completely rigid
- Rear brace can be cut to form circles and arcs
- A small notch in the rear brace is thinner and therefore easier to cut when forming circles and arcs
- Concealed fixing system, looks like a continuous border
- Tight fitting tongued and grooved joins to each side
- Each piece includes a tongue on the left side and a groove on the right side, when viewed from the front
- The joins cannot easily be pulled apart horizontally although each piece can be moved up or down easily until pegged down
- Overall height 60mm
- Overall width 80mm
- Overall length 1010mm (3'3") including the tongue
- Coverage per piece 1000mm (3'3") excluding the tongue
- Recommended minimum diameter for circles and arcs is 318mm (1'1"), which is the minimum diameter when one piece is formed into a circle
- Requires fixing in position with ground anchor pins
- 5 large fixing holes per piece, 16mm diameter, suitable for large plastic pins
- 6 smaller fixing holes per piece, 8mm diameter, suitable for smaller galvanized steel pegs
- 2 or 3 fixing pegs required per piece, if laid in a straight line
- 3 to 5 fixing pegs required per piece, if laid in an arc or circle
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Extra edgings can be added per linear metre as required so you can order precisely what you need
- A choice of ground anchor pins in heavy duty plastic or galvanized steel, used to fix the edgings into the ground, also used for fixing weed membrane in place
- Weed control fabric
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be a day or two slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this accessory available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your accessory we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your accessory into the back garden unaided. Even if your accessory is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our accessory prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All accessory prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.