Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of this shed originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- Preservative treatment inside and out by spraying on all sides with a high quality preservative
- Framed, ledged and braced doors (with horizontal, diagonal and vertical framing)
- 2 galvanised T hinges per door
- Sliding door bolt
- Substantial 2" thick sawn framework (50mm x 22mm)
- 9mm thick deal overlap wall cladding
- 9mm thick deal butt jointed sawn timber floor boards
- 9mm thick deal butt jointed sawn timber roof boards
- Solid timber throughout with durable timber boarded floor and roof
- All timber construction with no chipboard, plywood, OSB or other man made boards or sheet materials
- Heavy duty green mineral felted roof
- Door height 3'9" (1150mm)
- Double door width 2'11" (900mm)
- Internal height at the front 3'11" (1200mm)
- Internal height at the rear 4'5" (1340mm)
- External ridge height 4'7" (1400mm)
- These sheds are easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: A feature of these quality sheds is the door frame with vertical, horizontal and diagonal framing. Another feature is the substantial framing, which ensures a more robust and durable building. No man made boards are used.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.