Click this messge to hide it.
Log Store 041 - Pressure Treated
This large open fronted pressure treated log store is 3'9"x6'2" (1140x1885mm) and offers a tidy and organised way to store logs. The roof size is approximately 4'4"x6'5" (1330x1950mm) and features 12mm thick boards covered by mineral roofing felt. The overall height at the back is approximately 6'7" (2000mm). Standard features include heavy duty trellis sides, substantial planed framing and posts and a strong timber floor. The floor features decking boards to allow for drainage. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Instructions are supplied and large prefabricated panels simplify the installation.
- All timber used in the construction of these sheds originates from sustainable forests
- All timber pressure treated (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Trellis side panels
- 12mm thick roof boards
- Substantial decking floor boards
- Strong posts 44x68mm
- Mineral felted roof
- External height at the rear approximately 6'7" (2000mm)
- Internal floor size approximately 3'9"x5'11" (1135x1795mm)
- Overall roof size approximately 4'4"x6'5" (1330x1950mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be a day or two slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We normally have this garden shed in stock so we can normally despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive the goods we can deliver by appointment - please contact us for options.
- This garden shed is delivered as a very large pack. The driver can unload it quickly and easily without assistance. Often the driver can wheel the pack onto a level drive with a hard surface such as tarmac or block paving otherwise the delivery is kerbside. It is not normally possible to deliver the pack into the back garden. The pack is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver so we need to hear from you. If you want fast delivery you should contact us soon after you order by phone or email or you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is included throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am on the working day before.
SCOTLAND: Next day delivery is available to all mainland addresses in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. Delivery is normally within 5 working days to any other Scottish postcodes including mainland and offshore addresses.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 5 working days to the Isle of Wight, the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. To see the correct prices click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices click here to enter the first half of your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is normally within 5 working days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands. In these areas the optional next day, Saturday and AM delivery options are not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. AM delivery before 12 noon is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday AM delivery before 12 noon is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike many others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.