STOCK CLEARANCE SALE - many prices reduced!
Click this messge to hide it.
Shiplap Pent Roof Kennel and Run 141
- All kennels include immersion treatment in light brown preservative. Further treatment is recommended soon after installation.
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- 4' x 4' building includes a 4' x 4' kennel with no run
- 4' x 8' building includes a 4' x 4' kennel with a 4' x 4' run
- 4' x 10' building includes a 4' x 4' kennel with a 4' x 6' run
- 4' x 12' building includes a 4' x 4' kennel with a 4' x 8' run
- Substantial ex 2" planed deal wall framework (finished size 45mm x 28mm after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding (finished size after machining)
- Substantial ex 2" planed deal floor joists (finished size 45mm x 28mm after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Substantial ex 2" planed deal roof purlins (finished size 45mm x 28mm after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- No chipboard, plywood, OSB or other man made boards or sheet materials
- The covered run is supplied without a floor
- Front wall of the run is fitted with galvanized welded mesh
- Kennel includes a ledged and braced door with timber cladding and galvanised hinges
- Run includes a ledged and braced door with galvanised mesh
- Kennel includes an internal sliding door for dog access from the kennel into the run
- Supplied as pictured with the kennel to the right when viewed from the front
- Green mineral felted roof
- External height at the front 4'11" (1500mm)
- External height at the rear 4'7" (1400mm)
- This kennel is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets and comply with BS5665/EN71 part 3. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for three coats on a 6'x8' playhouse or two coats on an 8'x10' playhouse. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF COLOUR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: This advanced water-based microprous timber treatment uses the latest high-tech nanotechnology to create a long-lasting waterproof wood coating that is environmentally friendly. It is suitable for use on all softwood and hardwood products and is especially recommended for use on pressure treated timber, including sheds, summerhouses, gazebos, fencing and garden furniture. This timber treatment will colour, protect and enhance your exterior wood. It contains a mould inhibitor to protect the coating and can be used on all outside and inside timber. It gives a traditional matt wood stain finish in a range of natural colours. It can easily be applied by sprayer, brush or roller. It is recommended that the second coat is applied as soon as the first coat is touch dry. We advise for ultimate performance the timber has a wood preservative pre-treatment. For the first treatment, two coats are recommended and will give a traditional wood stain finish that is long lasting. A further coat is recommended every 2-5 years. One litre covers approximately 10-12 square metres. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. On average five litres covers a 12x8 shed with two coats and ten litres covers a 10x20 with three coats. It is recommended that 2 coats be applied. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. The appearance of colours and shades may vary between different screens or devices. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the 5 star clear seal with ultra hardwearing polyurethane. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average two and a half litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on an 8'x8' floor, two coats on the walls of a 6'x4' playhouse or one coat on the walls of an 8'x8' playhouse. We recommend that you order more than you need to ensure that you have enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Delivery may be up to a week longer in remote areas e.g. North Wales
- Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- Advance notice by phone a day or two before with a 2 hour time slot
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These garden sheds are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage. Most cheaper garden sheds are delivered by national carriers who cause more damage. Their prices are based on weight and panel sizes. As a result, garden sheds delivered by outside carriers are made in small and flimsy lightweight sections with less wood. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger more rigid panels and heavier construction. Delivery is normally kerbside only.
TWO HOUR TIME SLOT: The delivery service for these garden sheds is especially efficient and reliable when compared with other garden buildings. You will be contacted by phone, normally two days in advance, with a 2 hour time slot for the delivery of your garden shed.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.