Side Door Apex Shiplap Twin Kennel and Run 203
Overall size 8'x8' with 2 kennels and 2 covered runs. Partitions divide the kennel and run into 2 sections to house dogs separately. These heavy duty kennels are suitable for larger dogs. The kennel and run both feature a strong 2" thick planed framework. The run features heavy duty galvanized mesh on a substantial timber frame. The kennel features shiplap cladding and a tongued and grooved floor and roof. The floor joists are spaced close together for strength. An external door and an internal door are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 23rd October.
- Free same day installation
- All timber used in the construction of this kennel originates from sustainable forests
- All timber treated by total immersion in a high quality preservative
- Strong ex 2" planed framework (45mm x 27mm finished size after machining)
- Kennels feature 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- Kennels feature 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- Kennels feature 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Kennels feature ex 2" floor joists spaced at 300-400mm centres (spacing varies according to floor size)
- Kennels feature ex 2" planed roof purlins (45mm x 27mm finished size after machining)
- Covered runs feature galvanized steel 40mm x 40mm welded mesh
- Internal partition separates the 2 kennels
- Internal partition separates the 2 covered runs
- 2 hinged internal doors with cut-out openings to provide dog access when the internal door is closed
- 2 framed ledged and braced external doors with welded mesh and shoot bolt
- Green mineral felted roof
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 5'2" (1575mm)
- External eaves height 5'4" (1630mm)
- External ridge height 6'10" (2080mm)
- 2 kennels size 4' x 4' each, overall size 8' x 4'
- 2 covered runs 4' x 4' each, overall size 8' x 4'
- Overall building size 8' x 8'
- This kennel and run is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections will pass through a normal single door
FREE SAME DAY INSTALLATION - THE BENEFITS: Our free in house installation service is not just convenient, it is also your assurance of a better quality garden shed. This is because any building which includes free installation is invariably better made using quality components. Over time regular feedback from fitters ensures that design faults and weaknesses have been rectified. Same day installation is convenient for you and cost effective because it saves travelling costs. The fitters will deliver your garden shed and then install it, all at the same time. Others send sub-contract fitters separately, often from far away and often a week or two after the delivery. Waiting for the fitter can be very frustrating. Sub-contract fitting is also much more expensive because of the travelling costs. The fitting service does not include base preparation. A flat and level base is required, which can be made using concrete, paving slabs, pressure treated timber or plastic. In many areas we offer a base laying service as an option. We also offer heavy duty plastic base kits in all areas.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the angled gable walls to each side. The width refers to the front and rear walls including the door wall. The sizes listed are external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many others quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- A selection of microporous wood preservatives in a wide choice of colours
MICROPOROUS PRESERVATIVE - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our quality microporous preservatives are impervious to water but not to water vapour. This allows the wood to breathe. All of these preservatives are safe for use with children and pets and comply with BS5665/EN71 part 3. You can order up to 3 separate colours if required. At least two coats are normally required with a further coat at periodic intervals.
Our 3 star preservative is practical and affordable with a choice of 4 colours. It covers around 10 square metres per litre and normally lasts 1-2 years before a further coat is required.
Our 4 star preservative is a high quality preservative which covers around 9 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is requred. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Our 5 star preservative is a deluxe high build preservative which can be used to achieve a stunning finish. Each extra coat increases the colour and sheen. It covers around 8 square metres per litre and normally lasts 2-5 years before a further coat is required. It is available with a choice of 12 colours.
Based on average coverage five litres of our 4 star preservative is enough for three coats on a 6'x8' playhouse or two coats on an 8'x10' playhouse. Coverage varies according to the smoothness of the surface and the porosity of the timber. We recommend that you order more than you need to be sure that you have easily enough. These microporous preservatives are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building or if you purchased a Summer building in the past. Colours are only as accurate as reproductive techniques allow. Prices include free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
WATERPROOF CLEAR SEAL - DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Our hardwearing clear seal is ideal as a clear varnish for bare timber or as a waterproof top coat for painted wood and pressure treated timber. It is also ideal as a waterproof floor varnish, especially the 5 star clear seal with ultra hardwearing polyurethane. The smooth and shiny finished surface is waterproof and easy to clean. Available in a choice of acrylic or polyurethane, these colourless water based coatings are almost odourless and recommended for smooth planed timber only. One coat is normally required as a sealing top coat on painted or treated timber. A minimum of two coats are normally required on untreated wood. Up to three coats may be required for floors. An unsealed timber floor quickly shows muddy boot marks and other dirt. For best results a floor should be treated at the earliest opportunity while the timber is new and clean. On average two and a half litres of our 5 star clear seal is enough for three coats on an 8'x8' floor, two coats on the walls of a 6'x4' playhouse or one coat on the walls of an 8'x8' playhouse. We recommend that you order more than you need to ensure that you have enough. The price includes free mainland delivery to England, Wales and southern Scotland.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 6 weeks after order.
- Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These garden sheds are normally delivered by the fitters in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage and no delay between delivery and fitting. Most cheaper garden sheds are delivered by national carriers who normally deliver to the kerbside only. Carriers cause more damage and normally refuse to carry glass or large panels. Their prices are based on weight and panel sizes. As a result, garden sheds delivered by outside carriers are made in small and flimsy lightweight sections with less wood. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger more rigid panels and heavier construction.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
- Pay only 30% deposit when you order this garden shed by phone or online.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode. You can pay in full or pay a deposit only. You can pay a minimum 30% deposit with order or pay a bigger deposit if you prefer.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- All prices include FREE INSTALLATION by specialist trained staff.
- Your garden shed will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you.
FREE INSTALLATION: This garden shed includes free installation. Because of this it is better made than other garden sheds. Everything possible is done to speed up installation and minimize problems on site. The result is better quality garden sheds which are fitted quickly with few complications. Features of these garden sheds include careful construction with high quality components and fewer problems.