Click this messge to hide it.
- Black powder coated aluminium framing
- Hollow box section aluminium framing throughout provides greater strength and rigidity
- Box section framing, corner posts and ridge beam
- 2 part eaves beams feature a box section structural beam on the inside with a separate integral gutter profile fitted on the outside
- Box section foundation beam
- 5mm thick twin wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels
- Heavily tinted, virtually opaque black polycarbonate cladding panels throughout
- Clip free system holds the polycarbonate panels in position more securely
- Continuous metal grooves in all of the aluminium framing profiles hold the panels more securely on all four sides - the framing, corner posts, eaves beams and ridge beam all feature metal grooves to retain the panels more securely all round
- Unique push-fit corner connectors ensure stronger joints and make installation quicker and easier
- 4 push-fit 3 way strong polypropylene cill connectors, one in each corner
- 4 push-fit 3 way strong polypropylene eaves connectors, one in each corner
- 2 push-fit 3 way strong polypropylene ridge connectors, one in the front gable and one in the rear gable
- 4 L-shaped 2 way strong polypropylene door frame connectors ensure a stronger door
- The tallest panels are divided in two for added strength with rigid aluminium framing at the joints
- 1 opening wall vent
- Single outward opening hinged door in the 6' wide front wall
- Door latch included - unlike others, the door can be fixed in the closed position
- Door can be locked with a padlock (padlock not included)
- UV resistant
- Low temperature resistant
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- No floor supplied (see options listed separately)
- External size approximately 6'0"x8'0" (1830x2440mm)
- Eaves height approximately 4'10" (1485mm)
- Ridge height approximately 6'9" (2050mm)
- Overall weight excluding floor approximately 39.5kg
THIS HYBRID SHED: This modern hybrid shed features twin wall polycarbonate cladding panels combined with aluminium framework. The clever design and choice of materials results in a shed which is durable and virtually maintenance free.
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. The panels feature a honeycomb construction with narrow flutes for extra strength. Polycarbonate is also low temperature resistant and provides good insulation during the winter months. Twin wall polycarbonate cladding is stronger than the flimsy single skin cladding panels supplied with some plastic sheds.
CLIP FREE CLADDING DESIGN: The unique cladding design ensures that the polypropylene panels are held in place continuously along every edge including the top and bottom edges. With most plastic sheds the glazing is retained along the vertical edges only and the top and bottom edges receive little or no attention.
STRONGER GABLE WALL CLADDING: The pre-assembled gable cladding panels are attached to the walls using rigid H profile bars at the joints. These box section pieces contain a metal strengthening bar for additional rigidity.
THIS EASY ASSEMBLY PLASTIC SHED: These great value hybrid sheds feature unique push-fit corner connectors and box section aluminium framing throughout. The result is a stronger and more rigid frame which is much quicker and easier to assemble. Clip free cladding panels within the strong frame ensures that the panels are held in better. From a technical viewpoint this shed features more sophisticated engineering than others at similar prices. The aluminium framing is black powder coated and the glazing is durable twinwall polycarbonate. This shed is always in stock and the price includes fast delivery. The precise manufacturing and careful packing is a match for our most expensive plastic sheds.
PUSH-FIT CORNER CONNECTORS: This sophisticated hybrid shed features unique push fit aluminium corner connectors which simply slide into place. This makes installation much quicker and easier. The corner joints are also stronger. The cills, corner posts, eaves beams and ridge beam are all connected to each other quickly and easily with push fit connectors. With stronger corners the main structure is more rigid which makes it easier to fit the intermediate framing bars and braces with conventional bolts. The result is a stronger frame which is fitted in much less time.
BOX SECTION ALUMINIUM THROUGHOUT: This hybrid shed features hollow box section aluminium framing throughout. It is not just the ridge and eaves beams which are box section but also the base rail, cills, framing bars and the corner posts. Even the door features box section framing throughout. Box section aluminium profiles feature a hollow chamber which ensures extra strength and rigidity. Sheds featuring T-shaped or H-shaped framing profiles are not as strong.
CLIP FREE CLADDING SYSTEM: The unique cladding system ensures that the polycarbonate panels are held in place within continuous metal grooves along all four edges as opposed to being retained along the vertical edges only with clips. This framing features an integral full length metal groove into which the edges of the panels slide on all 4 sides. The metal grooves in the framing bars and corner posts retain the vertical edges of each cladding panel. Similar grooves in the cills, gutters and ridge ensure that the horizontal edges are held in equally well. As a result, when the frame is fully assembled the cladding panels are more securely fixed and do not come out so easily. Unlike many other cladding systems, no fixings, clips or capping strips are required. This gives a much more flush, clean looking finish.
STRONGER GABLE WALL CLADDING: The tallest panels in the rear wall and to each side of the doors are divided in two for added strength. One piece panels are more likely to flex and spring out in winds. Strong aluminium glazing bars at the horizontal joints provide additional rigidity, unlike the plastic jointing profiles used by some others. The grooves in the horizontal bars ensure that the cladding is retained more securely.
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: The powder coating provides an attractive and tough finish which has excellent weathering properties. It retains its gloss and colour superbly, providing a similar finish to that found on domestic washing machines.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- A wide choice of floor options
- No floor
- Pressure treated timber base and floor kits. Overall base size 6'7"x8'2" (2000mm x 2500mm)
- Plastic base and floor kit. Overall base size 6'4"x8'10" (1925mm x 2695mm)
- Base anchor kit
- Solar powered lights
NO FLOOR: This shed can be built without a floor if it is placed directly onto concrete, paving slabs or decking. This is normally the cheapest option if a suitable area of existing hardstanding is available. If so, the standard foundation rails should be fixed into your base using suitable fixings.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER BASE & FLOOR KITS: The durable prefabricated panels feature timber decking with a reeded surface finish. A small gap between each decking board ensures that rainwater can drain away easily and allows for the expansion and contraction of the timber in varying weather conditions. All timber is pressure treated, a lifetime preservative treatment. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. The base tiles can be laid directly onto concrete, paving or decking or on compacted hardcore provided the surface is flat, hard and level. The finished base is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the shed is in direct contact with the ground. It is also an effective floor so valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools can be stored off the ground. If you want a smooth internal floor finish inside you can lay linoleum, plywood, hardboard or rubber matting over the pavers. Each paver is 500mm x 500mm with 15mm thick timber decking boards, approximately 12mm gaps and 45x15mm joists (finished sizes after machining). Your shed should be fixed into your base using suitable fixings.
PLASTIC BASE & FLOOR KIT: Our unique plastic eco-paving base kits are easy to install within a few minutes. The interlocking eco-pavers simply click together with no fixings needed. The finished floor is capable of supporting considerable weight because the tiles are designed to spread the weight. Eco-pavers can be laid directly onto concrete, paving or decking. Each tile is self draining and and fully relocatable. Our eco-paving is less brittle than concrete paving slabs, with a strong supporting structure. The surface looks and feels similar to pressed concrete slabs, with a slightly textured finish. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the shed is in direct contact with the ground. In addition, valuable items such as lawnmowers and steel tools are stored off the ground and not in direct contact with the ground. Our plastic base kits will prolong the life of your shed and the contents. An eco-paving base and floor is recommended for any hybrid shed supplied without a floor. Your shed should be fixed into your base using suitable fixings.
BASE ANCHOR FIXING KITS - FOR SOIL OR CONCRETE: This kit makes it easy to fix your shed down securely into concrete, paving slabs, decking, compacted hardcore or even compacted soil. The brackets are profiled to grip the inside of the shed foundation beam with fixing holes on the inside. The brackets are fixed from inside the shed with coach screws fixed down into the concrete, paving slabs or decking. If you want to site your shed on soil you will need a concrete trench around the perimeter or smaller pockets of concrete into which the brackets can be fixed. You can fix the foundation beam down with screws and wall plugs but it is much easier with our profiled brackets. Fixing the shed down is recommended at all sites. The kit includes brackets with predrilled fixing holes complete with zinc plated coachscrews, washers and plugs to ensure a neat easy fit.
SOLAR POWERED LIGHTS: These ingenious and affordable solar powered lights are easy to install with no mains wiring and they cost nothing to run. During the day the externally mounted solar panel converts daylight into electricity and recharges the batteries. The solar panel is weatherproof and suitable for outside use. It is normally positioned high on the walls of your garden shed or on the roof. Our solar internal lights solve the problem of seeing inside your garden shed at night. Our solar security lights illuminate the approach to your garden shed at night and may also deter burglars. After dusk the passive infra red movement detector switches itself on when it detects movement. The more expensive solar lights are brighter and stay on for longer.
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden shed available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where you can be contacted during the daytime if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden shed. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- The driver can normally unload your garden shed at the kerbside without assistance even if it is heavy. At most sites the driver can normally carry all but the heaviest parcels into the back garden unaided but it may not be possible to carry all heavy parcels to your preferred place, especially if there are steps or other obstructions.
- PERFORMANCE DATA: Over 90% delivered on time, less than 5% of deliveries reported damaged. We check the performance of our carriers regularly and publish the results. These large and heavy parcels are extremely difficult to deliver. Most carriers refuse to carry such bulky items. Too large for automated sorting lines, these parcels can only be handled manually. Drivers and warehouse staff struggle to lift these packages so occasional delays are more likely. Please allow a few days extra to avoid disappointment.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Northern Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately we're currently unable to deliver to Republic of Ireland due to extra requirements created by Brexit.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.