Click this messge to hide it.
- All timber used in the construction of these sheds originates from sustainable forests
- Scandinavian redwood or whitewood
- These sheds include immersion treatment in brown preservative as standard
- Double hinged doors with padbolt and tongued and grooved boards
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding
- Planed deal framework 28mm x 28mm (finished size)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- No windows
- Mineral felted roof
- Double door width 4'4" (1320mm)
- Double door height 4'0" (1220mm)
- Eaves height 4'2" (1278mm)
- External ridge height at the highest point outside 4'9" (1430mm)
- This shed is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD OR WHITEWOOD: The most widely used timber in the UK for years, Scandinavian Redwood and Whitewood grow in the well managed forests of Scandinavia and the coldest parts of Northern Europe. The cold climate ensures slow growth. The growth rings are much closer together than faster growing trees from warmer climates. As a result the timber is heavy and durable with a close grain pattern. The wood is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined. Redwood and Whitewood are so similar in appearance and performance that it is difficult to tell the difference. Both are classified as slightly durable and treatment is required for outside use. The forests of Scandinavia and Northern Europe have been responsibly managed on a sustainable basis for centuries so Scandinavian Redwood or Whitewood is an enviromentally friendly choice.
PLANED SHIPLAP CLADDING: These garden sheds feature smooth planed fully interlocking tongued and grooved shiplap wall cladding. This design ensures that rainwater drains faster and the timber dries quicker, which ensures a longer life for your garden shed. Our shiplap is fully tongued and grooved which is stronger than the half lap shiplap or rebated shiplap used by some others.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.