Packs of tool hooks
These heavy duty galvanized steel hooks are designed to store tools and other items neatly on the walls of your shed. Tool hooks protect your tools from damage and save space inside your shed. Pre-drilled holes ensure quick and easy fixing into any timber. The hooks can also be relocated quickly and easily whenever required. A mixture of double hooks and jumbo single hooks is available. Each hook can support a heavy tool such as a fork or spade, as pictured, and each double hook can accommodate two different tools. The first picture shows three double hooks with two tools removed to give a better view of the hooks. The second picture shows a double tool hook. The third picture shows a single tool hook.
- Delivery is normally within 3-5 working days after order
- Delivery is available to any address in the UK, except the Channel Islands
- Mainland delivery throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
- Offshore delivery to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles.
- We are currently unable to deliver to the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland.
- We always have a large stock of this item available for immediate despatch.
- Our prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.